Friday, August 5, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod {Maine Newborn Photographer}

"It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins. ~Author Unknown"

A huge congratulation and thanks goes out to the Mom and Dad of these two sweet babies! I had SO much fun with them and like usual I ran out of time... I could have played with these two all day long! I loved how different these two babies were in size, looks and personalities! I can already tell that they are incredibly loved and are going to have a blast together as they grow up! Thank you for sharing them with me Mom and Dad!




"Twice as much to love, two blessings from above. ~Author Unknown"


                                                                             This "Two Peas in a Pod" shot is my favorite! ^   



Hearts entwined
Twenty fingers, twenty toes,
two sweet babies with cheeks of rose.
Born on the same day, two gifts from above,
lives entwined, two babies to love.
~Author Unknown




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are adorable!

    I love your posing and how you captured their connection. :-)

    Ally
    www.allyreyphotography.com

    ReplyDelete