Friday, November 18, 2011

A huge thank you and my winter plans!

This year has been full of blessings and incredible moments thanks to each and every one of you! I started this business a year ago with the idea having something fun to do once in a while and it has turned into more than I ever expected! I have to just pause and say thank you to each of my clients that have given me a chance to capture those amazing moments in your lives that you want to remember forever!

On that note, since my year has been so busy, I had decided a while ago to take the month of December off for some family time. I know I shared this back in October, but since I'm still getting so many requests for photo sessions, I thought I would just put out a formal announcement.

In the month of December I will still be shooting newborns that have already been scheduled and new ones that come my way, but anything else will have to wait. :) I am already booking well into 2012, so if you're interested in setting something up then please contact me when it's convenient for you! For these cold and dark winter months I do have a small studio set up that can accommodate newborns, babies and small children, but all other family, engagement, maternity sessions, etc... will have to wait until Spring. That is unless you want to attempt a fun winter session in the snow!!! ;)

Thank you to all of you that have already made my 2012 calendar busy and for those of you who have invited me into your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment