Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some snow and a sweet family!! {Maine Family Photographer}

Honestly, some of the most beautiful families find me and I have the privilege of taking their family pictures, but more importantly we create some wonderful memories doing it! My single goal when doing a photo session is to get you relaxed and having a good time so that I can capture that genuine love you share with your children, spouse, loved one, etc... 

This family is beautiful both inside and out and when Mom told me that Dad is considering going into the military it didn't surprise me at all! They seem like just the type of people to sacrifice anything for others around them! I hope to work with them again in the future and just loved watching their sweet personalities shine! :) They were troopers toughing out the very cold weather and snow but the end results are beautiful!






1 comment: