Friday, December 2, 2011

A whole lot of cuteness! {Maine Baby Photographer}

I first "met" these two babies at both of their Mom's maternity sessions, so it was an honor to capture their little personalities after having the joy of working with their parents. (Don't get confused... I am combining two baby sessions into one blog... I'm too busy to keep up with my blogging lately!) :)

First, little Anthony came to me at 12 days old and after a long sleepy car ride to get to me, he was wide awake for a loooong time! Even though he was awake that didn't stop us from getting some great shots, including him and his Dad who is a grab musician and wanted to include his first guitar baby in the photos! 





I might be partial to Jack since that's what we named our son, but regardless of his name this smiley little 3 month old was the perfect little model for me! :) He loved chewing on my ties, showing off his two front teeth and totally rocked the flannel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment