Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jordan and Lindsay are Engaged! {Maine Couples Photographer}

This sweet couple was an absolute delight to work with! They found me through another client of mine  who said, "I wouldn't ever work with another photographer!" (What an honor!) And, thus she called me to ask me about their engagement and wedding photos. I was flattered and couldn't wait to work with them both! 

We had rescheduled this session once before due to some crazy winter storm, and we just happened to pick one of the coldest and windiest days we've had in a while, but I think they stayed plenty warm because I kept asking them to snuggle up close. ;) Lindsay is a super fun and beautiful woman and Jordan was easy to work with and obviously head-over-heels in love with his bride to be! I can't wait for 7.28.12 when I get to work with them again and see their lives unite in marriage! Thank you so much Lindsay and Jordan for the privilege of working with you both! :)














AH, seriously... she's beautiful! :)







Their first date was a Red Sox game so their fun shirts meant a lot to them! :)







Jordan is a police officer and Lindsay is a nurse. They brought along a few "work" props to have fun with. :)






We made use of some graffiti on a tree nearby...





No comments:

Post a Comment