Sunday, February 5, 2012

Olivia is ONE! {Maine children's photographer}

This sweet little bundle of crazy energy is my beautiful niece. I cannot believe that she is already one years old! That went by way too fast!

I always get excited to do my nieces and nephew's photos because it's my way of showing them how much Auntie loves them! It's always fun to set up something special just for them and give them photos that they'll have forever! Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen! xoxo






We had to sneak in a few sister shots with her big sister too! This one was my favorite!




This set up was more successful in my head than it actually was because the only thing she wanted to do was eat the crayons! Haha! I have this one photo and then about 55 more of her with a crayon or marker in her mouth! LOL!


Instead of doing a cake smash, we chose to do some fun bubbles! This was Olivia's first time seeing bubbles and she loved them! Her first reaction was pretty serious and she almost looked concerned, but then she loosened up and just kept clapping and giggling!




Happy Birthday pretty girl! 

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! Lovely job on her photos Nicole! I cant believe she is 1 already!

    ReplyDelete