Monday, April 23, 2012

The Mafia Came to town! {Maine Family Photographer}

When I chat with a family about what they want from their photos (location, outfits, theme, etc...) I have lots of fun brainstorming with them to get the desired result their looking for. So, when I first talked with Mary about family photos she was concerned about her boys not wanting to cooperate and their disinterest. Then a lightbulb went off in her head and she said, "Hey, what about mafia photos?" I immediately had tons of ideas and couldn't wait to attempt this gun filled photo shoot with them!

They all came armed and ready to show me their tough side and between giggles we caught some great shots that they are going to turn into a beautiful canvas for their new living room. :)

After the fun we had at the old paper mill in Jay (thank you again to the wonderful owners that let us use their property!) we changed gears and did some more casual family photos where I captured their family bond and their fun personalities. Thank you again Young family!






























1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job - you are an amazing artist!!

    ReplyDelete