Monday, May 21, 2012

A Gorgeous Family! {Maine Family Photographer}

This family was a hoot to work with! Within minutes I was getting huge hugs from little Lila and Landon was giving me great big high fives. We explored in the woods, got eaten alive by tons of bugs and saw WAY too many ticks on us! They were troopers to put up with the bugs. I even had bugs landing on my lens that I had to edit out! ICK! 

Despite the bugs, we had beautiful weather, great conversation and just an overall fun time together! My goal is always to show family connections, joy and happiness in my photos and I really hope you can see that in this family's gorgeous portraits!









They are celebrating their 10 year anniversary this year so Sarah brought along a wedding photo to have some fun with. :)

















1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE all of them! You are so talented, thank you for capturing such wonderful family photos that I am sure will be hung on our walls for generations to come. You were such a pleasure to work with, you can tell you love what you do.

    ReplyDelete