Thursday, May 24, 2012

A man, his truck, and his girls! {Maine Family Photographer}

When I talk with a family about what they want from their photo session I always ask for their suggestions. When I talked with this family, Aimee quickly mentioned Dave's truck and how it's his "baby." What a fun prop it was to use, but we had to limit our contact so that it wouldn't get scratched or dirty. Naturally I had to harass Dave for that because he had more rules for his truck than I do for my entire home. ;) Hehe, we had such a good time and I'm pretty sure the truck turned out untouched. :)

 














Just being silly! :)



One of my favorites... :)



During our photo shoot we saw this beautiful family of geese and their 7 babies! :) I couldn't resist a few photos!






 I love this last image but I can't tell if I like it better in black and white or color? So... here's both for you. You decide. Which do you like better? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment