Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet Twins! {Maine Baby Photographer}

It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.  ~Author Unknown

What a fun time I had with little Blake and big sister (by a few minutes) Isabella. These 9 week old twins were a huge treat for me to work with! They were born prematurely and spent several weeks in the hospital but are perfectly healthy and full of spunk now!

I wasn't sure we would get any posed/sleeping shots, but with lots of patience and time I got the photos I was hoping for! I loved snuggling them and may have even have sneaked a few kisses! :)

























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Nicole. Our grandbabies are so precious and you were able to capture this with your photos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete