Thursday, May 17, 2012

Three men and a lady! {Maine Family Photographer}

This was not a traditional family photo shoot where everyone say down and smiled nicely on command.... actually I don't think I've EVER had a photo shoot like that. Instead, in order to keep these little guy's focused and paying attention to me I had to make up all sorts of stories about dinosaurs, trains, and a secret garden where dragons lived. Mom and Dad were probably thinking I was a nut case, but I don't care because after some talking about dinosaurs I had these boy's attention and was getting some pretty cute smiles! That's the way I work... do whatever it takes to get a sincere smile! :)

I hope you like the results of our dragon and dinosaur adventures!!!




 


























No comments:

Post a Comment