Sunday, August 26, 2012

2012 Fall Family Mini Sessions

**These sessions are now booked so if you wish to be on a waiting list then please contact me! Thank you so much!!**

It's that time of year again to think about your annual family portrait for Christmas cards, Christmas gifts, or just to replace the one that has been hanging on your wall for years! :)

I will be doing two days of fall family mini sessions and there are only 12 spots available. Once they are filled then I will be booked for the rest of the year!! This is your last chance to book a 2012 session with me. I can't wait to work with some of my returning clients along with some new ones this fall!

Here are the details... 


These sessions will NOT be holiday themed with Christmas props. 

 The location of these sessions will be given to you after booking. Any questions you may have or to book one of these sessions you can e-mail me or you can simply message me on my Facebook business page! :)

All mini sessions booked must be paid in full within 7 days of booking. (PayPal is a quick and easy option for payment.)



Please arrive on time and if for any reason you must cancel then please let me know asap so I can fill your spot! Thank you in advance! 



Sunday October 14th-

2:30- Timberlake Family

3:15- Ryder Family

4:00- Romain Family

4:45- Colfer Family

5:30- Kachnovich Family


Saturday October 20th-

1:00- Quirion Family

1:45- Taylor Family

2:30- Armandi Family

3:15- Stevens Family

4:00- Beaulieu Family

4:45- LaFreniere Family

5:30- LaFreniere Family

No comments:

Post a Comment