Friday, October 12, 2012

Mr & Mrs Thibault {Maine Wedding Photographer}

Matt & Kim are such a fun couple! I had the honor of working with them when we did their engagement photos and just knew that their wedding day would be fun as well. I had my friend Abby, from Abigail Drake Photography, tag along with me as a second shooter and spending time with her was also a treat! She spent some time with the guys as they were getting ready and goofing off before the ceremony. Her photos filled in the gaps where I couldn't be and it looks like she had some fun with the guys! :)

Matt & Kim were married at the Stone Mountain Arts Center in Fryeburg, ME. A gorgeous venue with beautiful grounds and a fantastic reception room. The tall elegant windows were fabulous, the food was delish, and their guests really seemed to be enjoying themselves! Thank you so much Matt & Kim for inviting Abby and myself to capture your special day!!










The following were captured by Abby...













Matt sent a love letter and gift with me to bring to Kim before their big day. It was sweet to watch her laugh while reading his goofy note. :)















While Kim was getting beautiful in her dress, the guys were outside goofing off in the bus! Haha!!






The ceremony site was beautiful! 


















During the formal photos Abby caught a few fun shots of me working... my results follow her photos of me! :) 






Here are the shots I captured... :)























































No comments:

Post a Comment