Monday, October 15, 2012

Nate & Michelle {Maine Engagement Photographer}

I am so excited to share these photos because I love the way they tell the love story between Nate & Michelle! They live in Wilton, ME and share their first home in this cute little town so they really wanted to do their engagement photos there because it was a special place to them. They had already decided on the locations but gave me the creative freedom to do what I wanted. We had such a great time! Michelle was quite nervous to do this session but after chatting for a bit and hanging out her nerves were put at ease. 

Enjoy their love story...






Michelle brought along balloons which made for some fun and whimsical shots! :)




They had also each come with written "pre-vows," basically a love letter to each other, and read them out loud to one another while I watched from a distance. They had not read them to each other before, and it was apparent (without me even hearing what was said) that they were words of love. I was touched as Nate wiped Michelle's tears away and as they shared a few sweet kisses. 






After they exchanged their letters they tied them to the balloons and sent them off. So romantic! :)



Our fun was just starting as we did some more exploring and captured some great shots!











I cannot wait for their 2013 wedding to work with them again! :) Congrats Nate & Michelle!




No comments:

Post a Comment