Friday, November 16, 2012

The Small Family {Maine Family Photographer}

I love these three girls with my whole heart and was honored to do this photo session for them. Crystal is a good friend of mind and had booked their family session several months ago and after suddenly loosing her husband very recently we decided that it wouldn't be easy but we still wanted to capture some photos for them that would honor Warren and keep his memory alive. We used his tractor for some of their photos and listening to Crystal talk about Warren to their daughters was so sweet. She is doing an amazing job with those girls and I couldn't be prouder of her as a friend and as a mom! 

I love you Crystal and am here for you and your girls forever!! I know this entire community feels the same way and while you're being the rock your girls need, we'll be the rock for you to lean on!! Love you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment