Friday, January 11, 2013

Mommy & Me {Maine Family Photographer}

I won't lie, this little man gave me a run for my money! He made me work hard for each shot, but once we got comfortable with each other we had a great time playing some games and just being silly which always helps turn a session, in a child's mind, from a chore into a fun time! Mom really wanted some "Mommy and Me" type shots so that was our focus, but I couldn't help capturing Kael being himself alone too. He is full of energy, fun and just plain silly... thanks Kael for a great time! :)























4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I swear I have the most beautiful daughter and most handsome grandson in the world...Kyle you are pretty handsome too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots...I know the family and you truly caught their spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very handsome son I'm excited to hang out with kael...Bianca you are hot! damn!!!! Good job you and kael are b e a utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these family pix of my Gr.dau. & gr.gr.son. Hope its ok for me to 'save' some of them to my PC Pics. Thanks to Nicole's great work.

    ReplyDelete