Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Randi & Kevin {Maine Engagement Photographer}

I'm pretty sure I could have hung out with these two all evening, maybe not outside in the cold temperatures much longer, but we seriously had so much fun that I can see us being good friends through their wedding planning process. I first met Randi at a 2013 wedding I shot for one of her best friends at which she was a bridesmaid. We then met again a few weeks later, this time with Kevin, at another one of her friend's weddings that I was photographing this past summer. When she called me about photographing her own wedding I was ecstatic since I had already gotten to know her and just love her fun spirit and vibrant personality. Kevin and Randi make the sweetest couple and it's so wonderful when a couple can laugh together and thoroughly enjoy each other's presence as these tow do. 

To say I'm excited for their wedding would be an understatement and since I know many of their friends from being past wedding clients I will be thrilled to meet up with everyone again! :) Congrats Kevin & Randi!! 














































No comments:

Post a Comment