Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting for Zoey & Maxwell {Maine Maternity Photographer}

I was very excited for this maternity session since Mom is expecting twins! There is nothing more exciting than a new baby, except TWO of them! :) I couldn't wait for them to arrive, but I don't have to wait any longer because they were born just a week after this session and are now growing and getting stronger in the hospital. They were born early but are healthy and doing well. Once they have come home I will have the chance to work with them both! 

Since Mom and Dad didn't want to know the genders of their two babies it was a secret, but I now know that they've had a sweet baby girl named Zoey and a handsome boy named Maxwell! I cannot wait to meet them and capture their newborn photos soon! 































No comments:

Post a Comment