Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Perron Family {Maine Family & Children's Photographer}

Working with families like the Perron family is exactly why I love my job! I've seen their family grow   during this past year and it's been an honor to capture it for them! Kandace and I went to high school together so we've known each other for years and it was just a little over a year ago when I captured their maternity pictures for baby Evelyn. Now I'm capturing them again for baby #2... a boy this time! :)

At the same session Evelyn had her first birthday photos taken and we ended with a cake smash! It was a lot to sneak into one session but we made it work and Evelyn was a trooper through it all! 

In just a few months they will be going from a family of 3 to a family of 4 and I can't wait to meet their newest addition! Thank you so much Perron Family!! :)































Before...




During...



After... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment