Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Cardinals vs. the Red Sox {Maine Family Photographer}

I can't believe this little guy is 2 years old already! Mom and Dad better watch out when he gets older because he is the cutest thing ever! :)

I love getting inspiration from children's books (I used to be a preschool teacher) and this day was no different. The Little Engine That Could is one of my favorites and was a big hit with this little guy since he loves trains!! I had lots of fun with this adorable family and this little guy's smile just makes my day!





Mom is a big Cardinal's fan and Dad is a Red Sox fan... so lets just say there was a little bit of a "discussion" about which shirt their son should wear! So... why not turn it into a fun photo opportunity! :)

Mom ended up winning this time! ;0)



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the photos! Charlie even said he had a good time and that's alot coming from a guy who does not like to get pictures done. Thank, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you like them and had a good time then I did my job right! :) Even Charlie had fun... woo hoo! ;) Thanks Jessica!

    ReplyDelete