Friday, August 12, 2011

A snapshot into my day!

I thought I would just share a few photos of how I spend a typical day! I have the sweetest, busiest, craziest bunch of children you'll ever meet! :) They are my first full time "job" and my photography business comes second to taking care of these guys! I won't be doing photography full time until all 3 of them are in school and I have more time on my hands. But until then I have the privilege of working part time and enjoying every minute of these little people's lives! Meet my children...

Bailee is 4 and loves anything to do with princesses, Barbies, and loves being the boss. She is a typical strong, first-born daughter! She will be starting Pre-K in the fall and it breaks my heart that she is growing up so fast! :(

Mia (pronounced mi-ya) is my mischievous, busy little 2 1/2 year old! She is the spunkiest, funniest, wittiest little girl you'll ever meet! I love her to pieces and she keeps me on my toes all day long! She is always coming up with new words and is going to conquer the world some day!

Jack is the most lovable and cuddly little man! He's 16 months old and adores his big sisters. He plays with trucks and dirt, but also loves baby dolls and dress up clothes. He is quickly going from baby to big boy and is constantly trying to keep up with his sisters! His big eyes melt my heart and his smile warms my soul!

I love watching him play! I caught him feeding the girl's baby doll the other day and he was sneaking drinks of its bottle between giving the baby bites! :) 

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Nicole! These are all adorable. That Jack is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so precious and adorable!! Too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete