Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Mini Sessions 2012 {Maine Children's Photography}

When I think of Spring I think of white puffy clouds, picnics, bare feet, smiles and laughter. All of those things were a part of these super fun Spring mini sessions!!! Thank you to all of the amazing families that participated in these sessions and for sharing your beautiful children with me!!! 

Some of you have already booked full sessions for you and your families for later in the year and I cannot wait to see you all again. I am honored to capture more memories for you in the near future! :)

On a side note... take a look at my new fantastic logo! I love it and hope you all do too! What better way to showcase my the new design than on your cute kid's photos!
























































And yes, I had to add a few of my own kids in there... :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment