Monday, April 2, 2012

Choo choo... a fun train cake smash! {Maine Baby Photographer}

Hello handsome! I couldn't wait to see Chad again since it had been a while since our last session! I always have a hard time watching "my" babies grow up so fast! His smile is contagious for sure!! :) Happy Birthday Chad!!

Chad's Mom is the art teacher at our local elementary school, so I couldn't resist doing a few photos of him surrounded by the things she uses to teach with every day!








AH! Look at those baby blue eyes!!! Love that smile too!









For a few minutes he was very distracted by Grammie's phone... don't text and crawl, it's dangerous! ;)


And since we did some photos with props from Mom's job, we did some for Daddy too! He's an engineer so Chad was rocking the nerdy glasses and tie! :)





This boy loved his cake and his "Choo choo" theme was a blast to set up and design! My amazing sister makes cakes for me and she did another phenomenal job! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment