Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beach Babe Camryn {Maine Children's Photographer}

What can I say about Miss Camryn and her adorable family... they were fabulous to work with! They are laid back, fun and Camryn is a hoot! I love her sweet little smile and getting to watch her play while we did her photos was great! She's a tiny little one year old with big potential!! I wish she lived down the street so I could see her more often, but I will just have to hope that she needs photos done again soon! ;)






















She was NOT a fan of sand on her toes! :)


But she quickly warmed up! 










2 comments:

  1. Love these!!! Wish you weren't so booked.....would love to have you next month for my one year olds birthday! You are so talented, especially when it comes to kids photos!

    ReplyDelete