Friday, June 1, 2012

Matt, Kim & a Ring! {Maine Engagement Photographer}

I have some of the cutest and most fun couples getting married this year! I've had a blast with all of my engagement sessions thus far, and this one is no exception! :) The first thing they both told me was that 1- they don't like having their photos taken, and 2- they weren't photogenic... well, we had a GREAT time and well, take a look for yourself to see if they are photogenic! ;) Congrats Kim & Matt, I can't wait for your big day!

Kim's words after the session, "We saw the pictures you posted on facebook. They came out better than I ever could have imagined. I usually HATE how I look in pictures, but I can honestly say I LOVE these! All of our friends and family are commenting how much they love them... you may be getting some phone calls or emails with people wanting to sign their families up for photos with you because many are saying these are the best photos they've ever seen! Thanks so much! You are awesome and a true artist with a camera!"
 





































1 comment:

  1. Love love love them so beautiful and perfect so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete