Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ryanna, The Future Miss Maine! {Maine Children's Photographer}

This was the third time I had the honor of working with adorable Miss Ryanna and I have to say that each and every time it gets more and more fun!  She is full of spunk, personality and super cute smiles! The best part is that she is practicing to be a full time model, haha, just kidding, but really she was working it in front of the camera!  Every time I asked her to do something or stand somewhere she turned around and said, "Well how about we do it this way," or, "Can we try this?"  She was full of poses, fun attitude and creativity. ;)  

I also have to mention that her Mom just had a bad scare with cancer and just found out that her most recent surgery took care of it all and it's GONE!  I couldn't be happier for them and their family!  They have much to be thankful for! 



































1 comment:

  1. I love them all! Thank you so much for capturing my baby's spunkiness and sass in these pictures! We can't wait to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete