Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 Spring Mini Sessions


I'm so excited to announce that I will be doing Spring Mini Sessions again this year! I'll be using similar set ups to last year's mini sessions, but with some slight changes. You can see examples below of last year's sessions.

Please read all of the details provided below before contacting me and please note that it will be first come first serve. I will answer all of my e-mails in the order that I receive them.

Also, a lot of you have asked about doing family mini sessions and due to the uncertain weather that March brings here in Maine, I will be doing these sessions indoors at my in-home studio. My space is not big enough for a large family set-up, therefore these minis will be specifically for young children. (Ideally this set up will be great for children sitting on their own through 8 years old.) I'm hoping to do other family mini sessions when the weather is more cooperative, but for now I can't resist offering something colorful and fun for the little ones! :)

If it's a family session that you were looking for, then please check out the sessions that I offer year round  HERE! :)

SO..... here are all the details...

2013 Spring Mini Sessions

*$125 for up to two children, must be sitting up on their own up to the age of 8

*Includes 1/2 hour session at my in-home studio space

*10-15 digital images on a disk with printing release

***********

For $25 more... you can choose to add on your choice of ONE of the following packages ($40 value)
1. 2 8x10 prints
2. 4 5x7 prints
3. 1 8x10 and 2 5x7 prints 

***********

Girls- Please wear your favorite spring/summer dress, romper or colorful outfit
Boys- Please wear your favorite jeans and spring colored/white polo shirt or overalls (shirt optional)

ONLY 12 spots available so contact me today to book yours! Thank you so much! :)

To book a session of your own please e-mail me at nicole_tom_vantassel@yahoo.com
Please don't comment on this blog or on Facebook with your request, I am booking these through e-mail only. If you cannot e-mail then please call me!!

All mini sessions booked must be paid in full within 2 days of booking.

Please arrive on time and if for any reason you must cancel then please let me know asap so I can fill your spot! Thank you!

Times and dates available below...


Friday March 22nd-


9:00 am- Chaise

9:45 am- Emilia

10:30 am- Emma & Abby

11:15 am- Natalie

12:00 noon- Greatchen


Saturday March 23rd-


9:00 am- Carter

9:45 am- Bode

10:30 am- Addie

11:15 am- Lily & Ariya

2:00 pm- Connor

2:45 pm- Kylee & Kaelynn

3:30 pm- Lindsey

4:15 pm- Jackson







No comments:

Post a Comment