Friday, March 15, 2013

Mommy & Me Mini Sessions

I'm so excited to share that I will be doing Mommy & Me Mini Sessions this May! There are only going to be 12 of these slots open and I expect them to go quickly, so if you want one then let me know asap! 

Please read all of the details provided below before contacting me and please note that it will be first come first serve. I will answer all of my e-mails in the order that I receive them.


SO..... here are all the details...


2013 Mommy & Me Mini Sessions

*$125 for Mom and up to two children, any ages (even adult children are welcome), 
add $10 for every extra child

*Includes 1/2 hour session at an outdoor location in Livermore ME (the exact address will be sent to you privately)

*10-15 digital images on a disk with printing release

*Images will include portraits of you playing and interacting with your children, sitting/laying/standing together, individual children's portraits, and a Mommy portrait, so come feeling beautiful!! ;)

*Please bring one item that represents something you love doing with your children. (Ex. You love playing games together, so bring your favorite board game OR you love reading while snuggled up together, so bring your favorite story book. The possibilities are endless but it should be personal to YOU!)

***********

For $25 more... you can choose to add on your choice of TWO 8x10 professional prints ($40 value)

To book a session of your own please e-mail me at nicole_tom_vantassel@yahoo.com
Please don't comment on this blog or on Facebook with your request, I am booking these through e-mail only. If you cannot e-mail then please call me!!

**All mini sessions booked must be paid in full within one week of booking or I will have to offer your slot to another family.**

Please arrive on time and if for any reason you must cancel then please let me know asap so I can fill your spot! Thank you!

Times and dates available below...


Friday May 3rd-
(Rain Date May 17th)

4:30 pm- Angela Goodwin

5:00 pm- Courtney Daggett

5:40 pm- Sarah Pelletier

6:20 pm- Freedom Capen

7:00 pm- Aimee Brown


Saturday May 4th-
(Rain Date May 18th)
3:30 pm- Krista Allen

4:00 pm- Jen Randolph

4:30 pm- Katie Orr

5:00 pm- Kristen Laverdiere

5:40 pm- Karen Campbell

6:20 pm- Mariah Rinck

7:00 pm- Jody Harvey










(None of these photos were taken at the location we'll be using, just some fun examples!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment